As teachers, we have a huge impact on what happens in our classroom. We are all responsible for the energy we bring into a space – what kind of energy do you bring into your classroom?
- Are you genuinely interested in your students?
- Do you model the values and behaviours you expect of your students?
- Do you get to know your students as people?
- Do you have insight into your own life?
- Are you fair in managing student behaviour?
- Do you convey a sense of hope and a positive view of life?
- Do you offer compliments?
- Do you refrain from gossip and harsh words?
- Do you feel appreciative of the good things in your life?
- Do you use your sense of humour?
- Do you live with imperfection and accept failures/shortcomings as well as successes?
- Do you offer and receive forgiveness?
View original post 109 more words